Last 7 years I had lots of experimental codes that I never released anywhere. Because it was all part of all big projects and practices. But couple months ago I just go introduced with sellcodes.com where I can easily buy and sell codes. Actually anything. Now I am finishing all of my little to big snippets and codes and publishing those in sellcodes.com.
Unlike other platforms like ThemeForest and CodeCanyon. SellCodes currently provide very flexible approval process for the developers who want to sell their code and earn money. Earn upto 95% of your total sell. That’s huge. Mostly I fall in love with SellCodes because –
- You can instantly get approved for your items
- Payout is 95%
- Frequent payout
- Affiliate program
- No restrictions about the product/service type
- It allows to run membership programs
- You can receive recursive payments from your users
- Very easy integration facility. You can integrate your Sellcodes offer in your website or in any digital platform with a single click
Sellcodes for developers
If you are a developer and looking for some platform where you can sell your tools, code snippets, themes or plugins or any kinds of digital items. I think Sellcodes can be a good choice. Let’s give it a try. I am using this platform for a long time and due to it’s flexible approval policy and the percentage of payout really amaze me.
Here are some ideas that you can turn into cash.
- Sell your WordPress themes
- Sell your WordPress plugins and earn money
- Any snippets or digital services
If you have also some codes or plugins or themes of any tools you want to earn money from, you can join Sellcodes today from here. Also don’t forget to activate your affiliate program to earn some extra cash. If you have any questions regarding selling your codes on sellcodes, please feel free to write your comments in the comment box below and I will be happy to share my experience.